Photography for your Instagram
When it comes to posting online images, my platform of choice is Instagram. The company's focus has always been on imagery, and this foundation remains today the site's core competency. Naturally, then, when I was given the opportunity this past Sunday to lecture on the topic of brand development through the power of online imagery here in Miami, I discussed Instagram. I addressed:
- How to build a brand using social media
- What kind of photos you should be posting online
- Where to take those photos, i.e., under which lighting and location, location, location (it's not only important in real estate)
- How to take your photos, i.e, the best poses, camera angles, and essential equipment
- Which apps you ought to be using
If you're weren't able to make it out to see me last Sunday, have no FOMO. Register now to attend my upcoming webinar for FREE on April 20th at 11:00 A.M. Click for details in the link below.
I look forward to seeing you there. And, until that time, happy snapping!
PD: This seminar will be in Spanish. If you want to participate in the English please send us an email to email@example.com to make it happen!